1. This online service (‘the service’) is provided by Independent Practitioner Limited (‘Independent Practitioner’). By using the service you accept these terms and conditions, which apply to use of the service and the materials and information it contains (‘materials’).
2. Independent Practitioner grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the materials for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
3. Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the services and materials belong to Independent Practitioner and its licensors.
4. Independent Practitioner may at any time make alterations to or withdraw the service or any part of it.
5. Independent Practitioner excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up to date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Independent Practitioner shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this the service.
6. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.