MIC have been designing and arranging insurance policies for Healthcare Professionals for over 30 years.
As specialist insurance brokers our aim is simple. Design and provide the correct insurance cover that is needed to operate your Private Practice safely and at the most competitive premium. We do not operate a “one fits all” insurance policy.
Your Private Practice insurance requirements are unique.
Here are just two examples:
- Medical Indemnity/Malpractice Insurance – essential to operate your Private Practice either as an Individual, Company or as a Group. Unlike Medical Defence Organisations who offer discretionary cover, we arrange insurance policies with ‘A rated’ insurers that guarantee contractual cover. Your application will be individually assessed based upon your activities.
- Private Practice Income/Expenses Policy – designed to provide a monthly benefit in the event of sickness and accident. Your administration staff can also be included. This cover is different to Permanent Health Insurance where you are only allowed to insure a percentage of your income.
- Buildings and Contents cover for Consulting Rooms, Private Clinics and Hospitals.
By designing our insurance products to be what is needed, rather than what insurers want to sell you, we have been able to provide significant savings for our clients.
How to contact us:
- Speak to one of our experienced advisers on Freephone 0800 163 870
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Consultants and Specialist page of our website m-i-c.co.uk