Future Healthcare

Only radical reform can cure the current pension crisis, says BMA

Doctors’ pensions tax nightmare will only be cured by fundamental tax reform, the BMA has warned in its response to the Government’s proposed NHS Pension Scheme flexibilities.

It said it could only back a temporary fix if employers paying, say, only 20% of their usual contribution into a doctor’s pension paid the remaining 80% back to the clinician as part of their salary.

LOGIN OR REGISTER TO READ MORE……………

ckxckchkchkcchchkchcxhcx